Gas Blowers are used for boosting and conveying the gas. Gas is sucked from the system and delivered to the desired destination against the system pressure.
For Gas Blower one has to consider the characteristic, nature of gas, chemical composition, temperature etc., before selecting the blower.
- 100% oil free air delivery
- High efficiency twin-lobe rotor, low pulsation, and quiet running.
- Hardened teeth face for precision spur timing gears, and taper-lock shaft mounting.
- Over sized cylindrical roller bearings .
- Low vibration.
- Grease lubricating for driving side, oil lubricating for gear side.
- Horizontal and vertical configurations available.
- Air cooling.
- Large inlet and outlet connections for minimum loss.
- Improved volumetric efficiency and reduced operating temp.
- Alloy steel toughened shafts ground to close tolerances.
- Dynamically balanced rotor shaft assembly.